Payments and Contract Lengths
- All prices can be found at https://www.monthlywebs.co.uk, or will be agreed separately for bespoke work.
- Should you cancel once work has begun on the website the set-up fee of £125 will be non-refundable.
- Monthly payments can be made via Paypal on an automated recurring payment or via Standing Order.
- Once the site goes live any failed monthly payments in the 12 month contract period will be deemed a break in contract and the hosting account will be suspended until payments are brought up to date.
- Should you wish to end our services before the end of the contract period the full outstanding balance of the contract will be due.
- Contract lengths are normally 12 months unless agreed beforehand between the Client and the Betelguise Web Design.
- Betelguise Web Design requires a minimum 30 days notice to cancel any maintenance, support or hosting contract.
- At the end of the contract an annual fee for hosting and domain renewal will come into effect.